Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. The awareness course offers participants basic insights into the quality principles, plan-do-check-act, (PDCA) dynamics, risk management general adoption, introduction to the revised ISO 9001:2015 and the development/ implementation of a quality management system that ensures demonstrable commitment to QMS performance, policy; continual improvement and other standard operating procedures.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- General Staff
- Organizations Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS
- Lecture online sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
0900: Course Introduction, brief introduction of ISO 9001, Terminologies & Principles.
1000: QMS Principles and QMS Requirements in brief and Risk assessment approach
1045: QMS Requirements in brief and Risk assessment approach Conti…
1145: Certification/surveillance process and Benefits of QMS
1200: Appraisal & End of Training
Course Duration: ½ a Day
Cost: Ksh. 2,500/= per Person